> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pull down closet rod
Login | Register

Pull down closet rod

Posted by Marilyn on February 27th, 2003 03:39 PM
In reply to closet hardware by Susan on June 28th, 2000 01:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

check out I am looking for the same thing, and just came across this site. Home Depot Expo Design Centers have them also, but ours told us that you have to buy the whole closet package and cannot just get the rod. "Organizes It" sells separately.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC