> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Protect your interest
Login | Register

Protect your interest

Posted by Joe on December 18th, 2002 06:19 PM
In reply to selling my home by karen on December 17th, 2002 11:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

Get an Attorney or the one that is doing your closing.(some places require an attorney to do the closing on your behalf)But Protect your Family and Interest.Good Luck ...JOE

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC