> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Proper name
Login | Register

Proper name

Posted by Richard Benoit on October 25th, 2002 06:27 AM
In reply to fascia boards by Michael D. on May 3rd, 1998 10:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

I understand that the fascia board is the one behind the gutter. What is the name of the board that runs up the end of the roof at the pitch angle? Is that also called a fascia board?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC