> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > professional install
Login | Register

professional install

Posted by bc on January 21st, 2001 11:53 AM
In reply to Gas Furnace by Mike Ross on January 20th, 2001 10:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

You need a professional install to properly size and install your unit as well as your duct work. An EPA license as well as city licenses and licensed under the mechanical codes.

Here is a website that sells Carrier, which is one of the best, and other brands to diyer's. You should have a heat loss calculation run on your house.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC