> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Professional inspector
Login | Register

Professional inspector

Posted by Henry in MI on April 11th, 2003 06:01 AM
In reply to Not bad for a 45 yr. old home. by Ron J. on April 11th, 2003 04:37 AM [Go to top of thread]

Victor, you start your inspection in the basement, go up to the attic, and then work all the way back down. The rooms like the living room are the ones where defects appear last. And problems like you describe are usually not much of a problem, but you are asking for people that you don't know to diagnose problems from many miles away and only from your description. There is a better way.

Since buying a house is usually the biggest purchase we make in our lives, you should have a pro come in to do an inspection. You do this with a used car--or should. Why not do the same with a much bigger investment. Call your local home builders association to get their list of qualified inspectors.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC