> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Product
Login | Register


Posted by David on April 16th, 2003 08:59 PM
In reply to The City of Corpus Christi, Texas by Moderator, Steve on April 16th, 2003 06:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Larry,

I agree with Steve on the use of sprayable silicone sealant to prevent further water infiltration.

I've used ICI Glidden's version of this, called Professional Water Seal, with excellent results. Easy to apply with a pump-up garden sprayer, it's normally a one-time application, without need to be rejuvenated down the line.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC