> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > problems with dust & lennox pulse furnace
Login | Register

problems with dust & lennox pulse furnace

Posted by cathy petrulli on May 4th, 2003 08:57 PM
In reply to improper cycling from the furnace blower by peter rightmyer on September 30th, 2002 12:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I never remembered having to dust so much with our old furnace. I guess we have had this furnace a good 7 years, but if I skip a fe days of dusting, you would think I haven't dusted in years. Our dealers service techs claim everything is alright. I even had the owned look the furace over a few months back & he thinks all looked okay--said to put cheese cloth over a few of the heat vents to see if dust was collected there--cheese cloth was okay, but dust is always over cold air return vents--one in particular + certain areas in the house get dustier than others--for example, our bedroom on the 2nd floor (the room furthest from the furnace) The owner said if problem persisted he could clean out something, but he said at a glance, this part looked okay. Any suggestions? I was thinking of contracting another dealer for service once our contract expires--we get a yearly service contract to have our furnace inspected, checked, and cleaned each fall & spring.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC