> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > problem solved
Login | Register

problem solved

Posted by Ron on November 8th, 1999 03:47 PM
In reply to Fireplace Insulation by Ron on November 5th, 1999 01:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

I found the product I needed called "Stuffing Wool". A white high temperature insulation (1500 degrees) used at the front edge of the firebox. The gap at the edge of the firebox is for expansion and the insulation the previous owner used was middle of the road stuff. The real trick is finding this high-temperature insulation, bit I have a connection now.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC