> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Princess Nonya, I'll try to help!!!
Login | Register

Princess Nonya, I'll try to help!!!

Posted by Jason on June 15th, 2002 03:22 PM
In reply to I AGEE by NONYA on June 14th, 2002 04:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Princess Nonya,

I realize you have problems and you do not wish to be chastized for your use of all caps. I will not do that to you.

So, tell me Princess, how long have you felt the need to react in a defensive manor when the conversation is not directed at you?

I was simply passing on words of wisdom that was passed to me when I first began chating years ago, "In the Chat world, all caps mean you are yelling and it is very hard to read. If you want to have people read what you post, you should not use all caps".

I was not aware of that and was glad someone told me so! I fould that to be a very valuable lesson.

You say this is not a school, I disagree. All of life is a school. People come to this site to learn how to do something, and gain knowledge. Is that not what a school is supposed to be. If you make it hard on yourself to understood, who does that hurt?

Like others have said and I have done in the past, if the post is in all caps and is lenthy, we don't read it! So, how does the problem get solved?

We don't get picky over spelling mistakes, (unless they are funny), or punctuation because we all have struck a wrong key or whatever, I know that every now and then I will catch some of my mistakes as soon as I hit the submit button. I know that my spelling is bad. But, I'm still working on it!

I'm pro choice, You go ahead and continue to use all caps if you want. That's what I say! Who knows, maybe the rest of us will come around some day and see it your way. I know I'm still looking for the pink and green haired corporate executive with a nose ring too!

Good luck and I hope you post back soon,
Ps.. But, if it is in all caps, I won't be reading it!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• I AGEE by NONYA  6/14/02 04:10 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC