> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Primer?
Login | Register


Posted by Phil V on April 12th, 1999 09:28 AM
In reply to Heat duct grilles and cold air return grilles by Henry in MI on April 11th, 1999 10:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have used something called BIN (I think?) before would this be OK. I have some rather odd sized (base of wall) exchanges and (base of wall) returns. I have not been able to find them anywhere. I have found the normal 18" (base of wall) exchanges at Home Depot and Sears (made by Hart & Cooley) but these returns are the same type but huge (~36" wide ~6" high). I really don't like them and they look horrible. I figure the best I can do is to paint them. Any ideas of where I might find "special" exchanges/returns?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC