> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Prime First
Login | Register

Prime First

Posted by TMelrose on January 23rd, 2003 11:13 AM
In reply to primers - what's needed for new drywall by Jennifer on January 23rd, 2003 09:02 AM [Go to top of thread]

I used what was called a leveling coat, which was also a good prime coat. Thicker than paint. Best advice to go to an actual paint store, not Lowew, or Home Depot etc... talk to a paint professional, or call a professional painter for another opinion. Any good prime coat will produce better results than just paint, and you will use less paint as well.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC