> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Preparing a drywall bulge for paint
Login | Register

Preparing a drywall bulge for paint

Posted by David on December 8th, 2002 08:09 PM
In reply to preparing wall for paint or wallpaper by katerina on February 5th, 2000 07:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

There is a thin bulge along the wall of everyone, presumably where the drywall was taped and spackled. When the light shines on it, it's very noticeable. In some cases, it's 25 feet long. How do I get rid of it (or hide it) prior to painting? It's been suggested that I cut through the existing paint and re-tape/spackle to smooth it out.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Sorry by David  12/8/02 08:41 PM
  • glue by Karen  6/9/03 03:01 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC