> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Prefinished oaK hallway
Login | Register

Prefinished oaK hallway

Posted by Ron on January 27th, 2000 12:48 PM

J.J. thanks for the help. Found at 75 couldn't pound that big hammer on the nailing machine so freind loaned me his brad stapler and it worked great. The "L" shaped hallway had two bedroom doors, bathroom doorway and a closet so had lots of small things to work on. But the wife is very happy with it and if you can please them you have won the battle. A few years back when I was younger I made a coffee table and two end tables and a matching TV and vidio stand out of solid oak.I had seen a set at a local department store and the better half liked it very much so I said I would build her a set. The hardest part was to get the right measurements and I would take My tape measure and go to measure these tables and you can guess, you can never get a sales person until you want to get a measurement and then you get one as soon as you walk in the store. It wasn't built exactly like the one in the storre but turned out great vaery good compliments on them and my three daughters want a set each, too late and getting too old for that sort of stuff but still turn bowls. Many thanks for taking up so much room.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC