> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pre-purchase inspection
Login | Register

Pre-purchase inspection

Posted by tomh on February 19th, 2003 03:20 PM
In reply to suggestion needed buying new house by Seema on February 19th, 2003 03:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

You need to hire a competent home inspector (preferably licensed contractor not affiliated with real estate agent) to form an opinion and estimate costs of repair. The inspection report will tell you what you need to know and provide a bargaining position with the sellers for repair/price.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC