> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pre-finished drywall corners
Login | Register

Pre-finished drywall corners

Posted by Mike from Homeworks on November 25th, 1999 11:40 AM
In reply to New drywall tape? by Douglas Foulke on November 24th, 1999 10:15 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hey Douglas,

They're made by a company called Grabber Construction Products.
you can contact then at or 1-888-662-6281

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC