> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > PowerGlide Tools ???
Login | Register

PowerGlide Tools ???

Posted by John F on October 8th, 2002 06:06 PM
In reply to PowerGlide Tools by Joe S. on May 23rd, 2001 08:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

Hello Steve,

I am also interested in these tools. I do not know who manufactures them though. Someone else commented "you get what you pay for" and I have found that to be true [most of the time]. I was an auto mechanic for twenty years and always bought Name Brand tools IE "Snap On Tools" etc. It was a status thing - Professionals use good tools, well I wasted a lot of money. Lots of other cheaper - not so popular tools did the job just as well - but there were times when the Snap On Tools saved the day all depends.

The key is the amount of use/abuse they are going to get. Professionals use their tools daily and expect long life, dependability and performance - that's why they spend big bucks for them. (Warranty is important also)

If you are going to assemble some furniture at Christmas, build a few projects, these tools will probably do well, besides - who wants to spend $100.00 on a drill that sits in a drawer most of the time.

If you make your living with tools I would invest in quality name brands for several reasons - if not, these will probably do fine.

I think these are new to the tool market so I doubt much feedback will be available for awhile. For myself, I am going to buy the 3 piece set for around the house stuff.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC