> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Power rollers
Login | Register

Power rollers

Posted by Moderator, Steve on February 27th, 2002 12:17 PM
In reply to How about power rollers? by RobertM on February 27th, 2002 11:32 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Wagner WEB Link by doug seibert on 08/06/2004

Here I go again. Remember, I do this for a living and have found ways to do a better job and to work smarter and to give that pro finish that I am being paid for.

Power rollers, especiall the waggoner. To clean properly and store away, this unit takes almost 30 minutes to do so. Now, I am a cleaning fanatic person, I clean until the water is drinkable, OK.

Now, the goose neck on the waggoner power roller is not strong enough for ME when I apply pressure on walls in rolling. The concept is nice and it keeps you spreading paint on the wall instead of dipping in the trough.

But, You cannot beat a good expensive telescopic paint roller extension pole, a good roller cage that Locks the roller cover on the cage and then a good 3/4 inch lambswool roller cover. You cannot beat this approach and the coverage is great, the amount of paint that the lambswool holds in unbelieveable and the clean up is fast.

I use a hand roller, I have a waggoner power roller, it broke after two uses. the goose neck that takes paint directly to the pilferated cover is under great pressure when rolling and that area just bent then cracked.

Personally, invest in the good hand use stuff, but then its your money and time.

Remember: quality equipment will result in quality results all the way through the process.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC