> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pour-On Finish
Login | Register

Pour-On Finish

Posted by Henry in MI on July 16th, 2001 07:09 PM
In reply to I just did this at my house... by Steve S. on July 16th, 2001 01:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think that most of the specialty woodworking stores carry something like this. Woodworker's Supply (800-645-9292) has it in everything from 8 ounce kits for $10 to gallon kits for $60 (Part No. 293-001 and 293-004 respectively. I imagine you can also find similar at and I'm sure that they all have theirown brand name for very similar products.

It has been around for 30 years anyway.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC