> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pot Filler
Login | Register

Pot Filler

Posted by Mike from Homeworks on April 13th, 2000 05:19 PM
In reply to Retractable single handle kitchen facuet by Don T. on April 13th, 2000 12:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Don,

What your looking for is a pot filler. Check with a local plumbing supply house or commercial kitchen supplier. They will run about $300.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC