> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Post Jacks
Login | Register

Post Jacks

Posted by Arthur B Carroll on May 28th, 2001 02:56 PM
In reply to Old Farmhouse Wall by Jack Masters on February 4th, 2000 09:24 AM [Go to top of thread]

I am trying to locate a source for post jacks to sukppord a large 3 story deck. The post jacak I remenber is two telescoping steel pipes with holes drilled in the pipes. A large pin can be inserted into the hole to adjust the height of the jack. The top has an insert with a threaded part used to make the final adjustment. Please e-makl me if you know where I can purchase such a post jack in the Austin, TX area.


Art Carroll

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC