> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Possible Water Leak
Login | Register

Possible Water Leak

Posted by Sharon Holmes on December 7th, 2002 11:02 AM
In reply to I know you have heard of Tom Tynan on the radio on weekends by LJ in TX on August 27th, 2002 05:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

I notice water showing up in the grout groves of my tile floor when I turn the shower off. The water shows up on the outside of the shower stallwhere the tile meets the shower and it's on one tile. It's only looks like a drop or too. Could this be a signs of a pipe beginning to leak underneath the floor. Any idea's are help is greatly appreciated. I have one other question. Last year our water filter on the refrigerater leaked which the water ran out into my den instead of the tiled kitchen floor. I called a reputatable plumber(John Moore) to come and fix it. The did a leak detection(they cut 3 12x12 in. holes in my living room wall.) They determined that the leak wasn't from the pipes but from the refrig. They replaced the filter and left the wholes in the wall. Is that normal for a plumber to come in and cut up your walls and leave them. They told me that they don't do wall repair.

Sharon Holmes

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC