> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > portable dishwasher connector
Login | Register

portable dishwasher connector

Posted by Fulle on September 9th, 2002 03:06 PM
In reply to Portable Dishwasher by Sharon on June 26th, 2000 07:17 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 5 people found this post helpful

Most portable dishwashers I've looked up need a unicouple, which is a collar you push onto your faucet. it comes in a conversion kit to go from undercounter to portable. If you want to just buy the unicouple, it comes with a hose.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC