> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Poop or Soup Sensor
Login | Register

Poop or Soup Sensor

Posted by The REAL Brian Wood on January 6th, 1999 10:35 PM
In reply to Waste Not...Want This? by Brian Woods on January 6th, 1999 02:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm so glad someone out there finds my tips & products worth making light fun of; makes me feel kind of needed. It's funny that you mention hot water out in the dunnie, but we've been using tiny, point of use waterheaters in bathrooms, sorry, toilets, back in England for about 35 years. Funny thing is, they were originally marketed by G.E. in the US but they couldn't find enough Americans who wanted to save $400/yr on their electric bills, so we sold millions of the things in Europe. It has not been possible to buy a tank type COLD waterheater for over 20 yrs in the UK. We prefer to heat water only once back home, we're kinda stingy...or maybe smart. Anyway Stan, sorry for taking up your space , but I felt I had to repond to my Impostor. The nice thing about this? I make $200/hr sitting here doing this. These little chats generate lots of business, thanks impostor. We have tankless water-heaters which will fit two in a shoe box, all the way up to 4,000,000 BTUs. Just tell me what you need, I have it. Mr Xhiao, you are what makes this country great. Hard work gets results, not snide scepticism. And yes I do sell a voltage tester which differentiates between bull-stuff & the impostors' septic static. Call 800 851 9891 to find the nicer side of me. Happy New Year, the Waterguysers. Keep up the good work Stan, the real Brian Wood.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC