> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Polybutelane piping
Login | Register

Polybutelane piping

Posted by William Kretlow on October 14th, 2002 11:58 AM
In reply to PB pipe,tubing.also called Quest by rick martin on April 2nd, 2000 05:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

I recently had a plumber over to fix some tubeing/pipeing under my kitchen sink cause it was leaking and from it leaking it has caused much damage to the floor of my kithen cabinet and from this leaking-the water has eaten a hole out the bottom of my home I live in a mobile home. the plumber said that I have whats called Polybutelane piping which is bad stuff .There is suppose to a class action law suit going on now and I would like to know how to get envolved.Thank you-William Kretlow

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC