renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > POLO RALP H LAUREN
Login | Register

POLO RALP H LAUREN

Posted by KADEEN TATE on April 14th, 2003 12:15 PM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paints/Glazes by C Johns on October 7th, 1999 04:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

I LOVE POLO RALPH LAUREN BUT YOU PUTTING DOWN MY WHOLE CREW. WE HAVE COMPETION WITH DKNY. I THINK YOU SHOULD UPDATE US ON YOUR FASHION TIP BECAUSE WE HELP DESIGN YOUR POLO THREAD WHEN WE ARE OUT THERE.
THE CLOTHES THAT YOU MADE IS SO OUT OF FASHION, I AM NOT SAYING,ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THAT THE OLD WEAR BUT YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING FASHIONABLE FOR MODEL IN WEAR OR COMPETION WEAR, POLO RALPH LAUREN IS JUST NOT POLO ANY MORE.IN MY OPTION I THINK THAT THE YOU SURE RE-HIRE A DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL WISH HAVE SKILL IN THE FASHION DESIGNER THREAD. POLO JEANS IS THE BEST BUT NOT ALL THE BEST, THEY NEED MORE STYLIST SKILL. IN MY OPTION YOU NEED A NEW STYLIST TO CHOREOGHRAPH THE CLOTHES THAT THE GIRLS HAVE IN THE MAGAZINE.IF YOU EVER COME CROSS MY OPTION GIVE ME A CALL AT (718) 941-0054 AND ALSO I WILL SHOW YOU SOME OF MY SKILL THAT MY CREW DO WEAR. BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPETION IN THE CLUBS AND ON STUDENT WHO WANT TO FEEL GOOD INSIDE TOO AND DONOT FORGET ADULTS.OR YOU CAN CALL ME AT (718) 742-9017 THANK YOU EVER FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDIND.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC