> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pocket Door Hardware
Login | Register

Pocket Door Hardware

Posted by Ed Aleks on May 2nd, 2000 08:42 PM

Hi Bob,
I am looking for replacement roller for a pocket door in my home. The name of the manufacturer is Guide-Master. Do you know of anyone who sells this kind of stuff?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC