> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > pocket door adjustment
Login | Register

pocket door adjustment

Posted by David on November 15th, 1998 09:41 PM
In reply to pocket doors by Bob on November 12th, 1998 05:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

There is a special saw made by the Crain tool company called the No.800 Super Saw.
It's designed to undercut doors (pocket doors included) without removing them from
the hinges (or rollers-in the case of a pocket door). It's not a cheap tool, so buying
it for this one job would be very expensive, but if you could find a local craftsperson
with this tool, he/she could solve your problem in minutes!!

The Crain tool company's phone number is (408) 946-6100.

Good luck!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC