> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > plumbing question
Login | Register

plumbing question

Posted by Sherrill on January 3rd, 2003 06:17 AM

I am replacing an old kitchen sink. The plumbing for that sink is way over to the left side of the counter. Do I have to find something that fits over that pipe? Can I just put a sink in about a fott or two to the right of where the incoming pipe is now and have it hooked up there with a long extension to the drain pipe (I mean after the trap stuff)? I sure hope so!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC