> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plumbing
Login | Register


Posted by Gilda N. Perez on April 19th, 1999 12:16 PM

I want to install a spray (as the spray in the kitchen sink)from a dual valve that goes to the toilet tank. The spray hose female connection does not fit in the male connection from the valve, even they look the same size, I have tried to find some fittings at Home Depot and I was not succesful. Can you help me with type of fitting or other way to go around it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC