> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > plumbing
Login | Register


Posted by PATRICK SALAS on July 15th, 1998 12:10 AM

HELLO, i would like to know if its possiable to
connect copper to galvanize or just run galvinize
for hot water pipe. house is old. pipes are galvinize.
under the house is galvinize piping. under floor board.
house is built on pillars.two feet of room under house to mve in. because I need to reroute the plumbing.
also floor is old in kitchen and I would like to lay ply-
wood over old floor. How thick should I use.

Thank you for your time
Patrick Salas

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC