> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > plumbing
Login | Register


Posted by tim l on April 25th, 2003 03:06 PM

I have a 2-piece commode (Am Std) on the bottom section (bowl) there is a molded hole in the very back of the bowl section.(facing the wall) Water has started backing up and out of this hole. (leaking down the back side to floor)
What is happening and how do I stop it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC