> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plumber's glue
Login | Register

Plumber's glue

Posted by Tom B on December 15th, 2002 08:15 PM

What is that stuff that the plumbers used in the past to "glue" pipes together?
In my house there are mixed and matched pipes (not good for the problem of galvanic reactions) that are not threaded together, but one is stuffed inside the other and a material that looks almost like gray epoxy is put on the two endpieces that are going to be fit together.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC