> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plumber
Login | Register


Posted by Dave on February 9th, 2001 09:46 AM
In reply to Moving hot water heater by Roscoe on February 9th, 2001 07:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

Call a plumber or a handyman. A handyman will probably charge you less - it's not that difficult of a job - won't necessarily require the skills of an experienced plumber. Basic plumbing skills only.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC