> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! Jim needs a hugggggggggg!
Login | Register

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! Jim needs a hugggggggggg!

Posted by Gutterless on April 6th, 2000 10:30 PM
In reply to You have way too much time on your hands. by Jim -ATS on April 4th, 2000 05:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

"It's really too bad you can't spend your time doing something constructive instead of nitpicking everyone's responses on here."

When you made the following statement I responded with a different opinion. "Tell him you suspect you have some structural problems due to improper
construction techniques (no gutters)."

"Yes, in fact, I estimated my figure. Live with it, it still made my point, and I wasn't that far off."

30% vs 10% isn't far off? Gee, who would have guessed.

"Since you have your statistics out, and since statistics are able to
say anything you want,..."

Good Lord, give me a break. Rainfall measured in inches is rainfall measured in inches. What are you smoking man?

"If you would like to take this conversation OUTSIDE the board, you have my email address on EVERY POST. If you would
rather duke it out here, that's fine, but I'm not seeking it out."

Huh? You were incorrect. I pointed it out. Use accurate figures. Is that too much to ask?

" Apparently, Gutterless believes I should not provide any suggestions or evaluations beyond the
information I have been given, and that making generalizations is a sin."

Let's see... that would be your interpertation and not mine. Just the facts man... just the facts. To give any reader the impression their house is improperly constructed if they don't have gutters is just plain stupid. Not all houses in all locations require gutters. Say what you mean. No one here has ESP.

"I am tired of people stabbing each other in the back and making derogatory remarks in a forum that has no place for this."

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Not everyone will agree with you on everything. Give us all a break!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC