> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > is the place to check
Login | Register is the place to check

Posted by J.C. on July 8th, 1998 09:07 AM
In reply to Special Needs Bathroom by Claudia Featherstone on July 7th, 1998 01:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

Post your question at the advice section of and get a plumber to help you. They really know their plumbing.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC