> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plastic weld
Login | Register

Plastic weld

Posted by joe stark on December 10th, 2002 01:25 AM
In reply to gluing metal to metal by Otis George on December 8th, 2002 07:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

Try an autoparts store such as (Discount or Autozone)They have a product called "Plastiweld"
I have found it to work better than "JB weld for surface applictions.But be sure to remove old paint first.(Grind if posible)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC