> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plastic washers source
Login | Register

Plastic washers source

Posted by Jay on May 24th, 2002 11:11 AM
In reply to Plaster repair by Steve Wensman on November 27th, 1999 10:01 AM [Go to top of thread]

To fix these bulges or soft spots, you'll need to buy some plaster washers. These are 1 1/4" steel disks that get screwed into the soft plaster, to pull it back against the lathing.

If you're lucky, you may be able to find plaster washers at a local paint, hardware or drywall supplies store. Or you can buy them online from the Charles Street Supply Company, a Massachusetts hardware store known to old-house lovers around the world because it carried these washers when few others did.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC