> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plastic riders in drawers
Login | Register

Plastic riders in drawers

Posted by Blaine Barham on January 23rd, 2003 08:12 AM
In reply to Complete 1950's kitchen by Michele on October 4th, 2002 09:17 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have a 1954 GE metal cabinet kitchen. The plastic "riders" in the drawers wear down with time. Where could I find new ones? Any ideas?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC