> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plastic clips
Login | Register

Plastic clips

Posted by Linda Mille on February 1st, 2003 01:21 PM
In reply to Levelour blinds.... Can't remove to clean.... by JMF on December 13th, 2002 08:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

Need to know where I can find them. They are the plastic clips that hold the valance on the front of the blind. This blind is a vertical.I have one on my slider and three in my windows is same room. I converted three into window size. Now I have some of the clips broken and need to find out where this part can be found?Please let me know... Thanks Linda

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC