> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > plaster washers.
Login | Register

plaster washers.

Posted by jb on March 18th, 2002 10:41 AM
In reply to Plaster Repair by Bruce on March 18th, 2002 10:20 AM [Go to top of thread]

They are just called "plaster washers".

They sell some online here:

But this seems silly to have to buy these on the internet. There should be a supplier somewhere in your area that sells all the drywall and plaster supplies to local builders and contractors. If your local building supply place doesn't have plaster washers perhaps you can get them from the bigger place. Look in Yellow pages under
Dry Wall Contractors' Equip/supls.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC