> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > plaster washers
Login | Register

plaster washers

Posted by Larry on December 28th, 2002 12:57 PM
In reply to Plaster wall repair by Samatha on January 16th, 2001 05:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

Look on the internet under plaster washers or ceiling buttons. There are several companies that sell them from $1.89 for 100 to $72.00 for 100, so shop around. Larry

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC