> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plaster walls
Login | Register

Plaster walls

Posted by Ernie on December 28th, 2001 10:20 PM
In reply to Plaster Help by Jay J on March 27th, 1998 01:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have an old home with the old type plaster walls.In the last couple of mounths I've gotten walls that have small cracks that look like the wall has bubbled out and walls with cracks about
1/2 an inch wide.I also have two walls that has a big spot bubbled out.and now the ceilling is doing the same thing.I need to know what i can do to fix this problum.I don't want to have to put alot of money into the house for we are getting ready to sell it, butat the same time i don't want to sell it to anyone with the walls coming down.thank you for any help you can give me.Ernie

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC