> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plaster wall repairs
Login | Register

Plaster wall repairs

Posted by Josie on June 12th, 2000 01:26 PM

We are removing old paneling in our living/dining room, and underneath is some old,old plaster, which is cracked in some places. In other places small pieces have come loose. How do you know if it is repairable or needs to be removed? And also can you patch cracks with drywall compound?Thanks

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC