> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plaster repair
Login | Register

Plaster repair

Posted by Margaret Fite on December 29th, 2002 08:14 AM

What do I do to repair deep cracks in plaster walls in my old house? Plaster appears to be on top of some kind of cement-like material. Most walls and ceilings in good shape, but one corner has cracks too deep and complex to just "fill in."

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC