> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plaster Repair
Login | Register

Plaster Repair

Posted by Bruce on March 18th, 2002 10:20 AM

There are little round washers about one inch in diameter with little holes in it used with a drywall screw to hold and support lose plaster walls.
Does any one know what they are called or where you can purchase them?

Thanx Bruce

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC