> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plaster repair
Login | Register

Plaster repair

Posted by Michael Kempster (Master of Plaster Finishing Systems Inc.) on February 28th, 2000 05:00 PM
In reply to CRACKED PLASTER WALLS by Beth Williams on February 26th, 2000 09:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

Master of Plaster is an easy to use plaster skim coat. It is pre-mixed,requires no bonding agents, and best of all needs no sanding.

Master of Plaster was specially developed for resurfacing damageg,cracked,or painted plaster. However it can be used over virtually any clean surface.

Master of Plaster can reproduce any traditional plaster finish,including "Venetian Plaster" and "Caen Stone".

For information call 1-800-352-5915 or E-Mail

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC