> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Plaster repair
Login | Register

Plaster repair

Posted by Steve Wensman on November 27th, 1999 10:01 AM

I am searhing for a product called plaster washers used to reattach plaster to the lathe. The washers are concaved with perforations in them so that plaster can attach to them for repair. If any one has a source or any information on the technique, I would appreciate some help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC