> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > pipe buster
Login | Register

pipe buster

Posted by Daniel E. Fall on March 10th, 2003 12:04 AM
In reply to Cutting cast iron stub out pipe even with basement floor by Bri on March 9th, 2003 09:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

There is a tool that breaks the cast iron pipe by applying pressure. I can't recall the name, I have to use one in a few places on a project I'm working on.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC