> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > pipe
Login | Register


Posted by roundhouse on October 18th, 2001 04:03 PM
In reply to The flue by DH on October 17th, 2001 09:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

OK, I have a good insulator/blockoff to go in the flue, but the problem is that
the exit for the stove is about 4 inches out from the fireplace flue, so I gotta
use something with an elbow or something,
I saw some adjustable elbows and
I guess thats what I am gonna have to use.
I have a piece of stainless to use for the streight piece, once I get the zig,zag elbow in.
Think this will work OK?

Thanks for all your advice.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC