> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pinstriping - Shminstriping
Login | Register

Pinstriping - Shminstriping

Posted by Bob on April 25th, 2000 01:08 PM
In reply to When all you have is lemons, make Brass Polish... by Martha in Westport on April 25th, 2000 12:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

(Bob - We have to break for a commercial. 10 ... 9 ... ... 2, 1, and break.)

"... And when we come back from this break, we'll show you how to remove the paint from brick without accidentally blowing up the house."

Martha, I don't have time for this kind of non-sense! I may not be worth 1.2 billion, on paper, but you have to come up with more appropriate questions for the show! If you want to know how to remove paint from brick, then stick around. I can help you with that. You've gotta stay inside now! Do you see what happens when you go outside with your little doo-dadds!? You get all crazy and stuff, like that stenciling 'thing' you love to do. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to cramp your style. I just think you can better serve your viewers from behind the detachable kitchen island. (Please, don't start that Woman's Lib thing. I'm just trying to keep your career going.) I think once you go outside, you'll start losing your viewers, literally!

(Bob, 10 seconds. 9 ... 8 ...) Martha, let's get with the 'program'. Go over there and sit yourself down until I finish taping my show. Yes, you can work on the fine-tuning part of turning those hard-boiled Easter eggs into decorative napkin holders.

(... 2, 1, and roll 'em.) "While Riley finishes up with the popcorn ceiling removal, let's look at what we can do to get rid of the paint on the fireplace brick ..."

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC